Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Howard?

After reading this story I am left wondering what his middle name is.

Actually, I don't see how the government can stop this guy. A quick search of on-line phone books shows lots of people with the last name Christ, and certainly we've all met hispanic men named Jesus (pronounced hay-SOOS). So what's wrong with the combined name?

It also brings to mind the story of the man who changed his name to "They" because he thought it would be fun to claim credit for all the things "they" do.

1 comment:

Gene said...

Over the years, I've seen a buncha things name-related that amused me.

There was the AutoCAD guy who printed business cards that gave his title as "GURU".

Then there was the goof who handed out a business card with only two words "MY CARD".

Then there was the (Delta?) flight attendant with a name badge that said simply "HEY MISS".

and I won't soon forget the Southwest pilot whose badge said "CAPTAIN COWBOY".