Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pine Wood Derby - Video!

Back on Candlemas I blogged about my kids' first experience with the Pine Wood Derby.

I actually took video using my in-laws' digital camera and wanted to post that video in my blog. But it turned out that neither Windows Movie Maker nor the version of Muvee bundled with our HP computers could read the .mov formatted videos produced by the camera. Muvee did offer me a special price to upgrade to a full-featured version that could grok the format, but I am a miser these days.

Then I read a news item in a tech rag about free on-line movie editing sites and decided to try it out. So what you see below is thanks to eyespot.com.



Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Gene said...

very kewl .. both the subject, the audio and the video. you half a future inn the film bizniz!